Jeffrey Hubbard, a Senior Vice President and Principal of Lee & Associates -Commerce, Inc.; is a real estate veteran whose career began in 1988. Jeff has successfully negotiated the acquisition and disposition of over six hundred commercial property transactions valued at over $445 million.
For the past twenty-two years Mr. Hubbard’s geographic focus has been commercial and industrial real estate in Los Angeles County. Jeff represents corporations, family trusts, and individuals with integrity and pragmatic work ethics for which he is well known. Utilizing leading edge technology, Jeff is thorough in his research of market conditions, providing his clients with comprehensive information and sound investment advice. Recent transactions include the sale of a 406,000 square foot and 375,000 square foot distribution facilities to O’Reilly Auto Parts valued at more than $50 million.
Prior to joining Lee & Associates in February of 2006, Mr. Hubbard rose thru the ranks at Colliers Seeley International to become a Senior Vice President and Partner. His professional achievements earned him the Circle of Excellence awarded annually from 1998 through 2006, Costar’s Power Broker Award, and a top producer throughout his career there.
- Member, American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR) since 1988.
- Member, Los Angeles Association of Realtors
- Member, City of Commerce Industrial Counsel
- President, Los Angeletos Orphanage Board, www.LAOF.com
- Board President, Segate for the past ten years; a 980 single family housing development in Huntington Beach, Ca.
- University of Arizona 1979-1984, B.S. in Administration/Marketing